Friday, August 29, 2008

no coffee for the midnight of August 29th.

i had coffee for dinner upstairs again, and like usual, im with bacteria and our cigs.
i guess midnight's have to miss us for a while.


August 29th. 0112h
No midnight rooftop sessions tonight, no smoke-while-reading, no midnight coffee cups-but maybe later I will, I guess. The night is new, no one knows. My idle head won’t move for me, or at least for my ad design plate. listening to some of my band’s inspiration over itunes, yes naman, Sadie. Haha. Kamukha pa ni yuniza haha. My stupid hands won’t move for me. Please naman. I need to draw. Wala kasi akong inspiration eh. (tulog na si billy, and wala na kong unli) Boo. I’m having visions, no, im midnight daydreaming. Billy will drop me to Macci’s place this Saturday kasi. He said he really would. I know it may sound soooo cheesy, pero kinikilig talaga ko. I’m waiting again for our next UBE (ultimatebongingexperience) A nice comfy talk, and then we would end up kissing.
Ugh. Kadiri. Bat ba ko ganto.
Im so abnormal. Retard.
I love you Billy. And I hate you the same.

Billybunnypoochie, don’t believe the last one. It’s a bluff.

Im letting my guards off again. Ready na ulit ako masaktan.

August 29th 0121h
Still.

This is not about Billy anymore. Si **** Si HD (hidden desire)
Namimiss ko na. sana gumaling na siya, may sakit eh.
Sabi ni macci cute daw siya, well I have great taste kasi *wink wink

Dalian mo. Save me from Billy. :D

August 29th 0129h
Billy’s sending mixed signals. He’s jealous (when I told him about ***), he’s being extra nice, he paid for my lunch kanina, he’s doing me favors, and he’ll drop me to Macci’s this Saturday. Ano ba talaga, I know him enough, and all these extra efforts are same back when we were still together. Ano ba. :(

Sabi ni bestie, iba daw talaga. Eh hindi eh, wala na talaga, asa lang talaga ko.
And ayoko na. ayoko na nga ba. Isa pa ko eh. Ang gulo ko din. Bahala na.

Mali yung first blog. Ayoko masaktan. I’ve been stupid enough to hope more after 2 years of waiting. No way.

Imitate alpha-females. I am a goddess. I know no fear.

Wushu. Talkshit.

8 comments:

macci said...

aiwa dear. sorry kanina. :(

mackyyyy said...

di porket gusto mo na ulit magmahal eh bababaan mo na ung so called "guard" na yan... its a matter of accepting things... at kung pano ka magreact sa mga nangyyari.

dont let your guard down, matatalo ka.

aiwa said...

ai sorry naman macky. tae kasi. nkakaloko. may isa pang ngyri. argh.

aiwa said...

haha. macci okay lang yon. kala ko ba blog leave ka? :)

louieee said...

if you're going to let your guard down, maging prepared ka sa kahit anong pwede mngyre. hndi ka matatalo kung alam mo yung gngawa mo, pti if you think na he's worth everything. pero kc malay mo kaya wala ngyyre kc msyado ka nttakot magtake ng risk? i get it, pnprotectahan mo lng ung srili mo.. pero what if lang nmn db? pero kung msaya ka nmn ngyon hndi mo nmn klngn mag madali:)

aiwa said...

ang sustansya ng mga comment :) thanks dearies.

mackyyyy said...

well for me, isipin mo kung laban to, at kung bababaan mo ang depensa mo, pano ka mananalo. sa tingin ko wala pang nananalo ng mababa depensa, diba?

e2 lng, sna mka2long..

ang sabi ng iba, natututo ka sa pagkakamali mo, pero diba, ndi naman natin klangan magkamali para matuto?

reflect lng :)

GG :) goodluck & Godbless

e2 pa pla..

pakyu :D

aiwa said...

whooooooooooooooooooooooo. slamat boy. iba ktlga. angel ka padin galing impyerno. suleeeeeeeeet :)

bsta may something na lumala na yung post ko dito at wla na rin akong masabi.

bsta slamat macky.

pakyu too. byu :)